FROM THE OFFICE OF STUDENT TRANSPORTATION
Lacey Township School District's Transportation Policy offers subscription busing to and from school to students who attend Lacey Township School District in grades 7 through 12, and who are not eligible for free transportation because the students live within the designated walking zone.
- Click Here for a map of the designated walking zone for the Middle School and High School.
APPLICATION TO RECEIVE BUSING
The application process for 20-21 will open on July 1. The application is web-based and can be found on our district website www.laceyschools.org
under Departments & Programs, then select Transportation. An application is required for each child. Applications received after the first day of school will be considered late with no guarantee that a seat will be available.
Students approved for subscription busing will be assigned to existing bus stops on existing routes based on availability. No changes or requests for additional routes or stops will be added. All students participating in the subscription busing program are subject to all rules and regulations regarding bus discipline and safety procedures as specified in district policies and regulations. Bus pickup and drop off times as well as location will be available through the Parent Portal once it is opened for the school year.
- $85 per student ($170 max. per family)
- $42 per student ($84 max. per family) Families eligible for Reduced National School Lunch Program
- $21 per student ($42 max. per family) Families eligible for Free National School Lunch Program
Payments are due at time of registration. Convenience fees will not be applied to online payments for subscription busing.
Option 1: Online Payment
New PaySchools User: Log on to www.payschoolscentral.com
Select the “Register” option. The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account.
You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password, payment information, etc.;
You will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number already used throughout the Lacey Township School District. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact your individual schools’ main office.
Once all information is entered, PaySchools Central will email a validation code for you to confirm the registration. Once confirmed, you can begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like. Follow payment instructions below.
Current PaySchools User: Log on to www.payschoolscentral.com
- Under fees, choose Optional Fees
- In the box below the Option Fees, under Student Name, there is an up arrow (^) to the left of “Fee Category”
- Click the arrow to show the Subscription Busing Fee
- On the line with the Subscription Busing fee and the student's name, select the cart icon to Add to Cart
- Click add to cart to confirm
- Go to the cart icon at the top of the screen
- Click Checkout
- Select Your Payment Type from the dropdown
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then check the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Choose Submit Payment
Option 2: Check/Cash Payment
Checks made payable to LTBOE can be mailed or dropped off to address below:
Lacey Township Board of Education
200 Western Boulevard
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey 08734
Regular Hours: Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summer hours: Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.