Child Care and Food Services are NOW available on PaySchools Central.
Your account with PayForIt.net has been deactivated, PayForIt.net has been replaced by our newest generation of online payment systems: PaySchools Central. Please click here to access the new site: PaySchools Central or you can use the URL https://www.payschoolscentral.com. Use your existing PayForIt email and password to login to the PaySchools Central Site. Thank you for using the PaySchools Central Site!
What is PaySchools Central?
PaySchools Central is a Secure Online Payment system that allows parents to fund student lunch accounts and Before/After Care Program accounts. PaySchools Central is a safe and secure web-based portal system that simplifies payment, collection, and balancing of funds. PaySchools Central also allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student’s accounts.
- The lunch and childcare payment process is automated for both parents and the District so errors are minimized and the process is standardized.
- Using PaySchools Central, cashiers spend less time taking cash at the serving lines so students have more time to eat. Additionally, there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents' convenience.
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
- PaySchools Central supports increased communication between the school and the parents.
- Student lunch and fee balance information is readily available to the parents, the District, and the school staff.
- Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to a certain threshold (set by the parent).
- Parents can opt to use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a balance dips to a specific level (specified by the parent).
- School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year and from school-to-school.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- PaySchools Central is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.
How to sign up
Log on to www.payschoolscentral.com
Select the “Sign Up” option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account:
- The convenience fee is explained; it is 4.00% per Credit Card transaction and a flat rate of $1.75 for electronic check (ACH);
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password, payment information, etc.;
- You will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number already used throughout the Lacey Township School District. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact your individual schools’ main office.
Once all information is entered, PaySchools Central will email a validation code for you to confirm the registration. Once confirmed you can begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
How to get help
How Do I … Each major function used in PaySchools Central has online help available under the menu option of “How Do I …”. The “How Do I” provides step by step instructions as well as screen examples.
FAQ : When starting to use PaySchools Central, it is a good idea to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available within the Help menu option.
Contact Us: You are also able to send an email to the PaySchools Central Help Support Staff. This function is also found within the Help menu option.