Welcome to Finance and Operations
Finance and Operations is dedicated to serving the financial and operational needs of the Lacey Township School District by carefully managing and safeguarding the district's assets and providing accurate and timely financial and operational information to the Board of Education and external entities.
We are privileged to serve the district’s students and staff by providing friendly and efficient services in the following financial and operational areas:
- accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- annual audit of district financial records;
- Board of Education matters (agendas,minutes legislation);
- budget development and implementation;
- cash management;
- financial accounting and reporting;
- food services;
- human resources;
- insurance/risk management;
- maintenance of district facilities;
- payroll, health benefits or pension;
- records management;
- safety and security;
- student transportation; and
Thank you for your continued dedication to this great school district!
Meet Our Finance and Operations Team!
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
Patrick S. DeGeorge
(609) 971-2000 ext. 1001