It is the goal of the Lacey Township School District that the information on its website be accessible to invidividuals with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the statute's implementing regulations at 34 C.F.R. Part 104, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the statute's implementing regulations at 28 C.F.R. Part 35.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-971-2000 x1030. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem including the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, the preferred format in which to receive the material, and you contact information. Be sure to include your name, email address, and telephone number so that we may contact you to provide the information in another format.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
• We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
• If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
• Internet Explorer Accessibility Information can be found by clicking this link.
• Firefox Accessibility Information can be found by clicking this link.
• Chrome Accessibility Information can be found by clicking this link.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
• To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
• To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources which can be found here.
Supported Assistive Technology
• Click here for the latest version of JAWS for Windows
• Click here for the latest version of NVDA for Windows
• Click here for the latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
• Keyboard-Only Navigation