Varsity Letter Requirements:
- Student-Athlete must complete the season
- Student-Athlete must participate in 5 varsity matches
- Seniors who complete the season, but do not participate in the minimum required number of matches
- Student-Athlete who attains varsity status and is subsequently injured during the season.
- Coaches discretion: When situations arise that are not covered under the above requirements, the head coach reserves the right to award or withhold a letter or award based upon the situation(s) overall impact upon the integrity of the letter, award or the program.