PTSA Check/Payment Guide
The following policy has been put in place to ensure an effective means of collecting payments for PTSA events. (Each Chairperson running an event where collection of money is involved should make sure that any memos regarding their event include/reference this payment policy.)
- The PTSA will not be responsible for any cash payments sent in to the school, left in our school mailbox or our PO Box.
- All checks should be made payable to LTHS PTSA.
- Please remember to include your current address and phone number on any checks submitted (if it is not already printed on the check). Please note in the memo section what event the check pertains to (i.e. Project Graduation, Book Donor, Daddy Daughter Dance etc.).
- Each chair will be responsible for timely deposits of all checks received. Whenever possible, deposits should be made to allow sufficient time for the checks to clear prior to the event.
- All returned checks will be charged the $25.00 overdraft charge that the bank charges the PTSA, in addition to the amount of the returned check. This payment must be made in cash (hand delivered to a PTSA representative), or by money order.
- Once a check is returned from the bank, all future payments to the PTSA for future events during the year must be made in cash (hand delivered to a PTSA representative), or by money order. Checks will not be accepted.
Thanks for your support.