Lacey Township School District Preschool Program at Mill Pond Elementary School
Welcome to our Preschool Program at Millpond Elementary School. Our program
includes six classrooms which provide instructional, developmental and behavioral
support at all levels. We have two Communication and Learning Support programs,
three Preschool Disabled programs and one Inclusion program. Our programs
emphasize learning through play and theme-based activities which promote
opportunities for communication and social/emotional growth.
Preschool Disabled Programs
* Parents need to pre-register online and complete the registration packet prior
to your child’s eligibility meeting.
* Documentation is also required before your child’s start date at the time of their 3rd
* Children do not need to be toilet trained.
* Transportation will be provided by the district.
* When pre-registering, select Mill Pond Elementary School and the grade is the age of the student with the letter F. (3 year old is 3F, 4 is 4F, 5 is 5F)
Inclusive Preschool Program
The Lacey Township School District will again be hosting an Inclusive Preschool
Program at Mill Pond Elementary School. The program will serve general education
students between the ages of 3 and 5. Our preschool program includes students of
varying degrees of developmental readiness and optimizes opportunities for students to
grow and learn from one another in a school setting.
* Inclusion parents should pre-register online and will be contacted by the school
after the registration has been submitted. Availability for the inclusion program will be on
a first come, first serve basis and students will be placed on a waiting list based on the
date of registration.
* When pre-registering, select Mill Pond Elementary School and the grade is the age of the student with the letter F. (3 years old is 3F, 4 is 4F, 5 is 5F)
* Registration fee is $35.00 (Nonrefundable)
* Monthly tuition is $350.00
* Parents need to provide transportation to and from school.
* Children are required to be toilet trained prior to starting our program.
If for some reason, you need to reprint the Pre-registration Packet
and/or residency forms, see below.