Welcome to the Lacey Township School District!
Student Pre-Registration is the first stop to the enrollment process to register your child as a New Student to Lacey Township School District or returning from withdrawal. Our goal is to make the enrollment process smooth for the parent and placement of your child as soon as possible.
Step one: Parents/guardians follow and complete the online student pre-registration.
Step two: Print out and complete the applicable documentation required at the end of the online student pre-registration.
Step three: Contact the school you are pre-registering your child to make an appointment to submit your completed documentation. Registration will not be accepted unless all documentation is completed for submission at the appointment.
Lacey Township District is pleased to announce a FULL DAY PRESCHOOL PROGRAM for 2018-2019!
- Children MUST be 3 years old by October 1, 2018
- Required documents and immunizations must be complete at registration
- ONLY STUDENTS WITH TOTALLY COMPLETED REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR PLACEMENT.
- 5 Day Session are $350/month
- 3 Day Session Monday/Wednesday/Friday are $240.00 month
- 2 Day Session Tuesday/Thursday are $160.00 month
- Session #1- 8:25 - 10:55 am
- Session #2- 8:50 - 11:20 am
Required Documentation List
- Proof of Age-Original Birth Certificate-Preschool must be 3 years old and Kindergarten 5 years old by October 1, 2018.
- Proof of Guardianship-Parents/guardians must submit photo ID with current address and guardianship documentation (court order) if applicable.
- Proof of Residency-Four CURRENT Original forms must be submitted- property tax bills, deeds, leases, mortgages, affidavit completed by landlord and notarized, voter registration, driver’s license, utility bills, bank statements, credit card statements and any other evidence of residency will be considered.
- Proof of Immunization and Medical Examination-Doctor’s record of your child’s NJ Department of Health Minimum Immunizations Requirements For School Attendance in New Jersey J.A.C. 8:57-4:Immunization of Pupils in School. Every pupil who enters the district for the first time shall present a written report of a medical examination conducted within one year prior to the enrollment, signed and dated by the physician.
- Transfer card and previous school records, transcript, Special Service IEP and reports, 504 Plans and any other records important for the student’s placement.
All new entrants are required to have a physical examination within 365 days of enrollment into the Lacey Township Schools. Additionally, state law mandates that your child will not be allowed to attend school without proof of completed immunizations with a doctor’s signature. You must show evidence that your child has received the following immunizations.
DPT (Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertusis Vaccine
At least four (4) doses, one (1) dose after the fourth birthday, or any vaccine combination containing DTP, such as DTP/Hib, or DTaP, one dose after the fourth birthday. Students entering Grade Six (6) are required to have one dose of Tdap provided at least 5 years have elapsed from the last Td dose.
Meningococcal Vaccine (Menactra)
Students entering or attending grade six (6) shall have received one dose of meningococcal containing vaccine. *Please note this: This applies to students when they turn 11 years of age and attending grade six.
OPV (Oral Polio Vaccine)
At least three (3) doses, one dose after the fourth birthday or four doses spaced by a minimum of one month (28 days); (ages 1-6) three (3) doses (ages 7 or older).
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
All students must receive two (2) doses of a measles-containing vaccine, preferably MMR, one (1) dose administered after the first birthday and the second dose at least one month later (28 days), or a documented laboratory evidence of immunity.
Mumps and Rubella vaccine must be administered on or after first birthday, or documented laboratory evidence of immunity.
All students must receive one (1) dose of varicella vaccine no earlier than their first birthday prior to school entry, as well as students who attend, transfer from another state or country, or documented laboratory evidence of immunity or previous varicella infection.
Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine, or any vaccine combination containing Hepatitis B virus.
Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib) Conjugate Vaccine
12 months to 59 months of age, at least one (1) age-appropriate dose, 2 months – 11 months, a minimum of two (2) age-appropriate doses.
Pre-School Students are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine.
Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV)
Pre-School students must have received age-appropriate dose.
Required Mantoux Testing
Students born in a country, as determined by the NJ Department of Health and Senior Services and entering school in the United States for the first time, regardless of age or grade.
Note: Failure to comply with immunizations requirements will result in exclusion.