Mrs. Mantegna's Fourth Grade Class
There is no such thing as can't...you can, and you will, as I hold your hand, we can do it, together. ~J.M.
"Education is not filling a pail but the lighting of a fire."~William Butler Yeats
Please Practice and Memorize your Multiplication Facts. This will help you in future lessons and with fractions.
- Practice using time.
- Practice using money
- Practice using shapes
Women's InfoGraphic Project:
- Research in school and at home and fill in chart
- we will be doing in class
- need the packet back on Friday, March 29th
- Students will be completing at home.
- Please have your child practice writing in script.
- Please have the student reread their writing. Penpals, and sentences.
Please, PLEASE, Check your child's assignment book daily....there may be a note for you or a project that your child didn't tell you about. Also, we have classroom celebrations and we write them in so that all of us can celebrate that person or holiday. It's a great way to communicate with us. Thank you!
It's that time of the year...READING!! We will be having a book basket raffle each month. I will be supplying one basket this month. Anyone willing to sign up before Back to School Night, let me know. I will be asking for two parent volunteers a month for baskets to give the students incentives to read at home on their own.
There are no upcoming events to display.