Ms.Anzalone's Grade 6 Class
- Looking forward to meeting you at Back-to-School Night on 9/18/19! You can find me in Room 20. Schedules were sent home today.
- ELA: Vocabulary Lesson 1 test tomorrow; Spelling Activities are due this Friday, 9/20/19; Test is Friday, 9/20/19.
- School Pictures are tomorrow, 9/17/19.
- All ELA students must have an independent reading novel of their choice in class every day.
- The Tower of Books Challenge Packets have been distributed to my ELA students. The first review sheet packet is due by October 1, 2019. Unfortunately, late packets will not count toward our "challenge", but will count as extra credit for the month. Please email me with any questions.
*It's a great habit to keep a daily journal of your reading or your daily experiences!
HINT: *By journaling, you will help yourself become a successful writer!
FOR SCHOLASTIC ONLINE ORDERS USE CODE:
***THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS AND FOR HELPING TO ADD NEW NOVELS TO OUR CLASS LIBRARY!***
Don't forget to collect your BOX TOPS and bring them into school. THANK YOU!!!!!!
There are no upcoming events to display.