Ms.Anzalone's Grade 6 Class
- March 22, 2019
- Lesson 7 (Vocabulary for Achievement) Test Fri. 3/22.
- Complete draft of paragraph 2 (Blocked School Websites).
- Tower of Books Review Sheets (2) are due on the 15th of each month. Unfortunately, late sheets will not count toward the Tower of Books Challenge as previously discussed. Our next challenge is due on Friday, April 15th. GREAT JOB TO THOSE WHO COMPLETED THIS MONTH'S CHALLENGE AND EARNED THEIR EXTRA CREDIT "A+"! *Reminder...Avid Reader Sign Winners, please return your signs by the 15th also.
- Read at Home at least 20 minutes each night!
- Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, & Lysol Wipes are always appreciated! Thank you!
*It's a great habit to keep a daily journal of your reading or your daily experiences!
HINT: *By journaling, you will help yourself become a successful writer!
FOR SCHOLASTIC ONLINE ORDERS USE CODE:
***THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS AND FOR HELPING TO ADD NEW NOVELS TO OUR CLASS LIBRARY!***
Don't forget to collect your BOX TOPS and bring them into school. THANK YOU!!!!!!
There are no upcoming events to display.