Ms.Anzalone's Grade 6 Class
- REFUGEE Vocabulary Packets will be collected on February 18th.
- REFUGEE Vocabulary Test February 20th.
- Please be sure to finish your definitions for the novel vocabulary tonight and complete your LITERATURE CIRCLE ROLES IF YOU DID NOT COMPLETE IN CLASS TO SHARE WITH YOUR GROUP at our next meeting. Use the link posted in Google Classroom to access the audiobook for REFUGEE if you do not have your own copy of the novel.
- R.A.H. (Read At Home) at least 20 mins. each day* Tower of Book Reports and Reading Log Graphs for Math are due on 3/2/20. Be sure to have parent signatures.
- All ELA students must have an independent reading novel of their choice in class every day.
- The Tower of Books Challenge Packets have been distributed. The review sheets (2 are required for extra credit, one is mandatory) are due by February 3, 2020. Awarded Avid Reader Signs should be returned the same day. Unfortunately, late packets will not count toward our "challenge", but will count as extra credit for the month. Please email me with any questions.
*It's a great habit to keep a daily journal of your reading or your daily experiences!
HINT: *By journaling, you will help yourself become a successful writer!
FOR SCHOLASTIC ONLINE ORDERS USE CODE:
***THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS AND FOR HELPING TO ADD NEW NOVELS TO OUR CLASS LIBRARY!***
Don't forget to collect your BOX TOPS and bring them into school. THANK YOU!!!!!!
There are no upcoming events to display.