Ms. Ferruzza's Music Class
Music makes the heart sing!.
Continue Your Music Education with Quaver Music from Home
After all the fun we have in music class at QuaverMusic.com, I hope your child will continue their musical journey at home! This step-by-step guide will help them login on any device at home, at the library, or anywhere with Internet access.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Visit QuaverMusic.com/login and enter the QuaverName and Password below
MY QUAVERNAME: __________________
MY PASSWORD: __________________
If you’re new to QuaverMusic, click SIGN UP instead, and create a username and password your child can remember. Enter the code below in the MY QUAVERCODE field to link them to our music clasMY QUAVERCODE: ___7QSX6D_______________
Depending on your device, you’ll be taken directly to Quaver Street (on a computer) or to your child’s Student Dashboard (on a mobile device). If asked to enable Flash or choose a Flash experience, go ahead and do so!
Get to know your Student Dashboard
From your computer, click the STUDENT tab to open the same Dashboard.
Your child’s QuaverMusic.com experience all happens right here on the Student Dashboard! Click any icon to explore:
- Student Interactives: Explore a full menu of engaging web-based activities that your child may recognize from our lessons.
- Creatives: When accessed from a computer, your student can compose their own pieces on piano, drums, guitar and more!
- QuaverBooks: Here your child can explore digital books about musical styles and time periods and take quizzes to test what they’ve learned.
Dig even deeper into Quaver’s World!
When logged in on a computer, your child might also like to explore the rest of Quaver’s World – included for FREE with our use of QuaverMusic in the classroom. If you didn’t already, click the button at the bottom of your screen labeled “Click to Access QuaverMusic with Adobe Flash.” This will bring you to Quaver Street.
Each section of the site holds endless possibility and inspiration for young musicians. Click the APPS tab at the bottom of Quaver Street to explore these areas:
- Studio: Composition apps for piano, drums, guitar, dance, and audio loops
- Music Room: Musical arcade games, avatar customization tools, and site-wide contests
- Metro: Virtual field trips to explore musical styles around the world
- Lab: Ear training drills, apps to dissect sound waves, and add sound effects to silent movies
- Shop: A phone box that travels through history, talking composers, and much more!
Your child may also enjoy entering their creations in contests or rating other student creations from the CONTESTS tab on the homepage!
Note: We are completing our transition away from Adobe Flash this year. Until that transition is complete, some features are only available when Flash is enabled.
I miss you already! Looking forward to more music fun when we get back to school.
Third graders, keep practicing your recorders and we will have our belt ceremony when school reconvenes.
Questions? Email Mrs. Ferruzza at: email@example.com
Quaver Music is the online music curriculum used in Lacey Township for the elementary schools.
Use QuaverMusic at home!
Go to www.quavermusic.com and click "Log In" to create your own student account.
When prompted use the class code: 7QSX6D to access all the musical fun Quaver has to offer.